2255 Sewell Mill Road, Suite 320
Marietta, Georgia 30062-7218
770.977.2131, Fax 770.977.2134
Financial contributions may also be sent to:
Southeastern Legal Foundation
P.O. Box 17454, Washington, DC 20041-0454
Who We Are
Founded in 1976, Southeastern Legal Foundation will soon celebrate its 40th year as an national constitutional public interest law firm and policy center that advocates limited government, individual economic freedom, and the free enterprise system in the courts of law and public opinion. Our mission is to engage in litigation and public policy advocacy in support of these principles.
We look for cases and issues in which our involvement makes a difference, not just to the parties involved, but also on the policies and issues in dispute. We believe that the U.S. Constitution is a complete document, creating limits on government. When government -- federal, state and local -- goes beyond the constitutional limits, we are there to enforce constitutional limitations. We are not a single-issue organization; rather, we are a conservative public interest law firm and policy center dedicated to creating binding legal precedent and positive public policy change for all Americans.
Mission and Goals
Southeastern Legal Foundation is a public interest law firm which advocates limited government, individual economic freedom, and the free enterprise system. We look for cases in which our involvement can make a difference, not just to the parties involved, but also on the policies or issues that are in dispute.
- SLF strives to protect private property rights in the context of responsible stewardship of the environment - but the environment can be protected without destroying the individual freedoms guaranteed by the Constitution.
- SLF strives to help individuals and businesses stymied by excessive government regulation.
- SLF strives to make America work by supporting individual people in local communities doing their jobs, running their businesses, and raising their families.
- SLF strives to free Americans from government constraints -- When government unduly taxes and restricts individual enterprise in pursuit of social policy, the American system stops working.
- SLF strives to support the principles of limited government and individual freedom.
- SLF strives to champion the principles that make the American system work. The Foundation will devote its resources to ordinary citizens in danger of losing jobs, property, or other rights because they lack the funds for protracted court battles.
With your support, Southeastern Legal Foundation can continue to be a conservative voice defending American businesses and families facing all-too-common restrictions by overzealous or unresponsive government agencies. Whether defending small business enterprises or challenging reckless government spending and regulation, SLF can continue to help America work.
Your contributions to SLF are deductible from Federal Income Taxes as a contribution to a 501(C)(3) organization.
Southeastern Legal Foundation has the top 4-Star Rating from Charity Navigator, America's largest charity evaluator.