NEW FEATURE: FREEDOM SPEAKS!
The SLF team comments on big issues from a freedom-based law viewpoint.
Join us for regular updates - click here for the latest commentary.
IN THE NEWS
10 Most Recent Entries
Click on an entry title below to view the full text of that entry.
- Declaring Independence from Imperial Obama Presidency, Newsmax, Jan. 19, 2017
- We're the Federal Government, and We're Here to . . . Hack?! Newsmax, Dec. 31, 2016
- Trails Act Federal Excuse to Grab Private Property - SLF Joins in Federal Appeals Brief, Dec. 29, 2016
- Trump EPA Pick Rule of Law, Not Rule of Regulators, Newsmax, Dec. 9, 2016
- DOJ Civil Rights Head In Place Illegally, Actions May Be Void, Nov. 17, 2016
- EPA'S "Waters of the United States" (WOTUS) Overreach - Merits Arguments Start in Sixth Circuit
- High-Level Government "Forget You..." - Freddie Mac Exec Takes Stand for Fifth Amendment Rights in Supreme Court, Oct. 21, 2016
- Virginia Districting Plan - U.S. Supreme Court takes up racial component, Oct. 20, 2016
- CLINTON CAMPAIGN COORDINATING WITH NON-PROFITS, SUPER PACS: Project Veritas Action Bombshell Video, Oct. 17, 2016
- U.S. Supreme Court Petition - SLF Joins Industry, Non-Government Groups in filing brief in support of petition on jurisdiction in massive WOTUS (Waters of the United States) EPA overreach case, Oct. 6, 2016