NEW FEATURE: FREEDOM SPEAKS!
The SLF team comments on big issues from a freedom-based law viewpoint.
Join us for regular updates - click here for the latest commentary.
IN THE NEWS
10 Most Recent Entries
Click on an entry title below to view the full text of that entry.
- EPA Rule Another Overreach: SLF Files Supreme Court Brief Supporting Challenge Against Boiler MACT Rule, April 25, 2017
- Nashville "Affordable Housing" - Lawsuit Filed Challenging Unconstitutional Mandatory Set-Aside: "National Trend to Force Socio-Economic Redistribution at Property Owners' Expense", April 24, 2017
- TRAVEL BAN, 9th CIRCUIT - SLF Supports Trump, Constitution, April 21, 2017
- TRAVEL BAN APPEAL: SLF Weighs in at Fourth Circuit, April 7, 2017
- Taking Private Property for Public Roads - Without Just Compensation - Supreme Court Brief, April 7, 2017
- Children's Crusade Climate Change Lawsuit "Most Dangerous Litigation in America," Newsmax, March 22, 2017
- DAILY BEAST MISSES THE MARK: Gov. Perdue and 2,200 companies represented in SLF's WOTUS challenge, March 15, 2017
- Profitable Private Property in Jeopardy: Government Taking in Louisiana, March 13, 2017
- DECONSTRUCTING THE ADMINISTRATIVE STATE, TRUMP-STYLE, Newsmax, March 1, 2017
- CALIFORNIA STOPS LEGAL LAND USE ON FEDERAL LAND: SLF Files U.S. Supreme Court Brief in Support of Miner, Constitutional Rights, Feb. 27, 2017