NEW FEATURE: FREEDOM SPEAKS!
The SLF team comments on big issues from a freedom-based law viewpoint.
Join us for regular updates - click here for the latest commentary.
Overview by John Malcolm, Director, Heritage Foundation Edwin Meese III Center for Legal and Judicial Studies
IN THE NEWS
10 Most Recent Entries
- Obama's so-called "Clean Power Plan" halted by Supreme Court, Feb. 10, 2016
- VIDEO: SLF reviews Supreme Court arguments in Alaska case challenging regulatory overreach, Jan. 26, 2016
- U.S. State Dept. Hiring Policy - Limiting Hires Based on Race, Supreme Court Appeal, Jan. 8, 2016
- No Non-Profit Spying/Reporting on Donors! IRS Backs Down from Proposed Rule, Jan. 8, 2016
- Stop Regulating Private Land: Supreme Court to Consider Alaska Case, Nov. 30, 2015
- Obamacare Tax: Started in Senate, So Violates Constitution, Nov. 30, 2015
- Supreme Court Challenge Against "Regulatory Cartel" Nov. 18, 2015
- TownHall.com - Hurst Feelings vs. Actual Harm on Today's College Campuses, Nov. 16, 2015
- Affordable Housing - But Who Pays for It? SLF Files Amicus in U.S. Supreme Court - Oct. 16, 2015
- Supreme Court Takes College Admissions Case - Again! SLF Files Brief, Sept. 10, 2015