NEW FEATURE: FREEDOM SPEAKS!
The SLF team comments on big issues from a freedom-based law viewpoint.
Join us for regular updates - click here for the latest commentary.
Overview by John Malcolm, Director, Heritage Foundation Edwin Meese III Center for Legal and Judicial Studies
IN THE NEWS
10 Most Recent Entries
- WASHINGTON STATE THINKS IT CAN TAKE YOUR PROPERTY: Ignores precedent, appeal to U.S. Supreme Court, June 10, 2016
- Obama Politics Trump Rule of Law: "Environmental Justice," Complete with Political Commissars, June 7, 2016
- U.S. Dept. of Interior Joins Obama Administration Push for "Environmental Justice", SLF Files Formal Comments, May 17, 2016
- Government Says Owners Can't Use Property: SLF Files Supreme Court Brief, April 18, 2016
- EPA's Public Records Stonewalling Slammed by Federal Court, April 13, 2016
- Obama Lawyers to Silence Climate Change Skeptics, Washington Times, March 16, 2016
- Obama's "Clean Power Plan" Unconstitutional - SLF and top litigator file amicus brief, Feb. 22, 2016
- U.S. Soldier's Child Born on U.S. Base is a Citizen - Appeal to U.S. Supreme Court, Feb. 17, 2016
- Obama's so-called "Clean Power Plan" halted by Supreme Court, Feb. 10, 2016
- VIDEO: SLF reviews Supreme Court arguments in Alaska case challenging regulatory overreach, Jan. 26, 2016