NEW FEATURE: FREEDOM SPEAKS!
The SLF team comments on big issues from a freedom-based law viewpoint.
Join us for regular updates - click here for the latest commentary.
10 Most Recent Entries
Click on an entry title below to view the full text of that entry.
- Donor Privacy for Non-Profits: Supreme Court Brief Defends Rights, Sept. 2, 2015
- NRA Hat - GA Voter Protects Rights, Ends Abuse, July 7, 2015
- California Raisin (Growers) Finally Vindicated - Supreme Court Victory, June 22, 2015
- SLF Files Against New EPA Rules: Sue-and-Settle Tactic Under Fire, June 12, 2015
- Appeals Court Orders EPA to Respond: Climate Change Rules Not Settled, June 1, 2015
- SLF Files Petition for Rehearing on Supreme Court Remand: EPA Greenhouse Gas Rules "Defective" May 27, 2015
- Supreme Court Victory: Federal Tort Claims Act Equitable Tolling Survives, April 22, 2015
- Federal Lawsuit Moves Forward in Voter Case Involving NRA Instructor Hat
- Appeal to Supreme Court: UT-Austin Continues to Discriminate in School Admissions, Despite 2013 Court Ruling, March 16, 2015
- Supreme Court Agrees to Hear "Raisins" Property Rights Case - SLF Files Amicus Brief on Merits, March 9, 2015