NEW FEATURE: FREEDOM SPEAKS!
The SLF team comments on big issues from a freedom-based law viewpoint.
Join us for regular updates - click here for the latest commentary.
IN THE NEWS
10 Most Recent Entries
Click on an entry title below to view the full text of that entry.
- Children's Crusade Climate Change Lawsuit "Most Dangerous Litigation in America," Newsmax, March 22, 2017
- DAILY BEAST MISSES THE MARK: Gov. Perdue and 2,200 companies represented in SLF's WOTUS challenge, March 15, 2017
- Profitable Private Property in Jeopardy: Government Taking in Louisiana, March 13, 2017
- DECONSTRUCTING THE ADMINISTRATIVE STATE, TRUMP-STYLE, Newsmax, March 1, 2017
- CALIFORNIA STOPS LEGAL LAND USE ON FEDERAL LAND: SLF Files U.S. Supreme Court Brief in Support of Miner, Constitutional Rights, Feb. 27, 2017
- Milo Yiannopoulus and the College Rioters: Time to Challenge College Campus 'Coerced Silence' - Feb. 10, 2017
- SLF FILES FOIA SUIT AGAINST HUD: What Are They Hiding from Obama Era? Jan. 31, 2017
- Declaring Independence from Imperial Obama Presidency, Newsmax, Jan. 19, 2017
- We're the Federal Government, and We're Here to . . . Hack?! Newsmax, Dec. 31, 2016
- Trails Act Federal Excuse to Grab Private Property - SLF Joins in Federal Appeals Brief, Dec. 29, 2016