NEW FEATURE: FREEDOM SPEAKS!
The SLF team comments on big issues from a freedom-based law viewpoint.
Join us for regular updates - click here for the latest commentary.
IN THE NEWS
10 Most Recent Entries
Click on an entry title below to view the full text of that entry.
- Supreme Court Challenge Against "Regulatory Cartel" Nov. 18, 2015
- TownHall.com - Hurst Feelings vs. Actual Harm on Today's College Campuses, Nov. 16, 2015
- Affordable Housing - But Who Pays for It? SLF Files Amicus in U.S. Supreme Court - Oct. 16, 2015
- Supreme Court Takes College Admissions Case - Again! SLF Files Brief, Sept. 10, 2015
- Donor Privacy for Non-Profits: Supreme Court Brief Defends Rights, Sept. 2, 2015
- NRA Hat - GA Voter Protects Rights, Ends Abuse, July 7, 2015
- California Raisin (Growers) Finally Vindicated - Supreme Court Victory, June 22, 2015
- Appeals Court Orders EPA to Respond: Climate Change Rules Not Settled, June 1, 2015
- SLF Files Petition for Rehearing on Supreme Court Remand: EPA Greenhouse Gas Rules "Defective" May 27, 2015
- Supreme Court Victory: Federal Tort Claims Act Equitable Tolling Survives, April 22, 2015